Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Lighting Project!





Overall, I felt like this project went pretty well. I think the lighting turned out well in each of the scenes. I feel like we could've had more continuity from shot to shot by creating a motif or even by just using the same actor throughout. In terms of the editing process, I felt like the black and white effect was incredibly effective in emphasizing the lighting. It was also beneficial to mass produce titles as I felt it made me more efficient in Premiere Pro. A major problem that we had was following the storyboard because all of the clips were similar shots in that they were close ups. This made the process of cataloging more difficult. I feel like we took a long time setting up each of the shots and were really careful with the camera work and shot set-up. While this created really nice shots,  it prolonged the production process probably longer than necessary for this type of project.

No comments:

Post a Comment